eGo-K is the package that suits you if you're looking for your first e-cigarette. You get one complete e-cigarette and a USB charger. Unlike the larger with packets you get no accessories, extra clearomizers or extra batteries. An e-cigarette consists of a battery and an evaporator that is the e-liquid as it is smoked. Different evaporators give different taste and produce different amounts of smoke.
The eGo-K comes with the sequel to the best selling vaporizer eGo CE5 (Clearomizer), which have interchangeable parts. We recommend one clearomizer per e-liquid flavor so you can enjoy that particular flavor. Should you change the flavor of e-liquid you need to clean your clearomizer, otherwise the flavors mix (for good or bad).
1. Remove the drip tip.
2. Fill with e-juice by tilting the clearomizer and drip on the inside of the clearomizer wall. Avoid getting e-juice in the mittle tube as it is a tube for air passage.
3. Put back the drip tip.
4. Let the clearomizer soak for 1-2 minutes.
1. Disassemble all parts.
2. Boil water in a pot and remove from the heat once its started to boil.
3. Place the clearomizer parts in the pot and allow to soak for a few minutes.
4. Rinse the parts in water as hot as you can, feel free to use pliers to hold the parts so you can rinse in scalding water.
5. Blow through the hole in the coil base to ensure nothing's jammed in there.
6. Let it dry for at least 12 hours, preferably longer.
1. Remove the drip tip.
2. Remove the tank by unscrewing the bottom metal ring, open the clearomizer and take out the parts.
3. At the top of the coil base you'll find the coil head, unscrew it and replace with a new coil head.
4. Assemble the clearomizer again.
1. Screw the battery into the USB charger.
2. Charge the battery until the USB charger light changes from red to green.
3. Then screw the battery from the USB charger.
NOTE: Charge 5 hours the first time using the battery.
|Size||1 x 650mAh|
|Evaporator||1 x eGo CE5|
It may be that the package is delayed in the Post system for various reasons. In some cases, they go back to the sender (us) after 14 days, though everything is correct. In those cases, we need to wait for a rebound before we can send the package again. For customers that entered the wrong address, we need to wait 14 days before the shipment comes to us again and then the customer will be charged 19kr for the return, and 19kr for sending out the package again.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue